iob.in - Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2014
IOB - Indian Overseas Bank has come out with various posts at iob.in. Detail about all post given below. This recruitment to fill total 150 posts in Indian Overseas Bank for more details visit iob.in.
Some important detail about this application like Name of organization, number of vacancy, various post detail, Educational Qualification and many more detail given below. So that candidates who are interested in respective for given post can apply on it. This all information is ready reference or interested candidates.
Name of Organization: Indian Overseas Bank.
Number of Vacancies: 150 posts.
- Selection For Training Programme:
Probationary Officers: 50 Posts
Clerk: 50 Posts.
- Recruitment After Completion of The Training:
Probationary Officers: 25 Posts.
Clerk: 25 Posts.
Pay Scale: As per notification.
- Candidates who are interesting for following post must possess Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree from any Recognized University or institution with minimum 60% Marks and Candidates who are belongs to SC / ST / PC category minimum 55% Marks.
- Candidates must have completed their Graduation on or before 01.02.2014.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be for respective post between 20 years to 28 years as on 01.02.2014. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules and regulation).
Important date for Application:
· Starting date of online application: 06-02-2014.
· Last date to submit online application: 21-02-02014.
· Last date of Downloading Admit Card: 18.03.2014.
· Last date for reprint of application form: 08-03-2014.
· Date of online examination: 03-03-2014.
· Date of personal Interview: April- May 2014.
Application Fees: Candidates should not pay any amount as application fees.
Last date for payment of fees: As per notification.
Application Process: Candidates have to apply online for respective post for that have to visit official web site http://www.iob.in . Click “Apply Online “link under the post where Candidates want to apply. Fill application form with all mentioned detail like payment detail and all. Candidate has to upload scanned copies of photographs and signature. If Candidates fill everything right in application form submit your application form and after that print it out for further use of it.
Selection Procedure: Candidates who are applying for respective post first will be filtered as per criteria and need. After that selected Candidates have to give written exam which is taken in different way media like online and offline. Candidates whoa re give good performance in written exam (online –offline) will be inviting for Interview which is taken by Indian Overseas Bank.