Meghalaya police Recruitment 2014 - meghpol.nic.in
MPR- Meghalaya Police has come out with the various posts at meghpol.nic.in. Detail about all various posts is given below. Application have to fill 1334 various post in Meghalaya Police for more details visit meghpol.nic.in. Such a great opportunity for those candidates who are interested for this various posts.
Dealt about this recruitment like Name of Organization, Post detail, Age limit, Educational qualification and many more details about it given below. So that eligible and interested candidates can apply for respective post.
Name of Organization: Meghalaya Police.
Number of Vacancies: 1334 posts.
- Commandos/ constables Male: 1200 Posts (Women-180)
- Mechanics: 08 Posts
- Buglers: 04 Posts
- Armourers: 04 Posts
- Signal/ Communication Constables: 18 Posts
- Drivers: 40 Posts
- Followers: 60 Posts (Male)
Pay Scale: As per notification.
- The Candidates must have passed till Matriculation Class 10th or it’s Examination for commandos / constable post.
- The Candidates must have passed 9th class with HMV/LMV driving license issued by a competent authority for Mechanics posts.
- The Candidates must have 10th passed with experience as mechanic in automobile for the post of Buglers posts.
- The Candidates must be passed 12th passed for Armorers post.
- The candidates must be passed Class V for the post of Signal / Communication Constable Posts.
- Kindly refer notification area for post wise Education qualification in Detail.
Age Limit: The Candidates age should be between 18 years to 21 years. For more detail about the age limit as per post have to refer notification in website.
Last date for Application:
· The Application form will be available from: 01.03.2014.
· Last date for Receipt of application from: 01.04.2014.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay RS. 50 /- as application fees which can be brought from officers of District Superintendents of Police and Commandants of MLP Battalions and Principal, PTS Mawroh Shillong.
Last date for payment of fees: As per notification.
Application Process: The Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Commandos/ Constable posts in Meghalaya Police, they have to send their applications in the prescribed format along with all necessary documents with attached copies of recent passport size photos and ST / SC certificates and all other documents which is required.