Bank of India Security Officer - II Recruitment 2014 - bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India has come out with the post of Security Officer at bankofindia.co.in. Vacancy for the post of Security Officer is to fill 27 posts in Bank of India for more details visit bankofindia.co.in. Every year Bank of India comes out with various posts in their field.
Some detail regarding this application like Name of organization, Number of Vacancy, post detail, Pay of scale, Educational qualification, selection procedure sand some other detail which related this application given below. So that it is very help full to eligible and necessary candidates.
Name of Organization: Bank of India.
Number of Vacancies: Security Officer-II.
Posts: 27 posts.
Pay Scale: Pay of the scale for the respective posts have to refer notification.
- Candidates who are interested in the post of Security Officer-II must be a Graduate from Recognized University or have Equivalent with certification in computer courses.
- On other Criteria Candidates must have computer courses for minimum three months or Information Technology or its related paper as one of the subject at graduation level for afterwards.
Age Limit: Age limit for respective posts is Maximum 40 years and minimum 25 years. (Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations).
Important date for Application:
- Bank challan available from: 05.02.2014.
- Starting date of online registration: 05.02.2014.
- Closing date for registration: 20.02.2014.
- Starting date for payment of application fees: 05.02.2014.
- Date of modification in application form: 22.01.2014.
- Last date of reprint of application form: 04.03.2014.
Application Fees: Application fees for the General and OBC category Candidates is RS.6OO and for SC / ST and Ex- serviece0men category candidates have to pay RS.100 /-.
Last date for payment of fees: Last date for payment of application fees from 05 February 2014 to 20 February 2014.
Application Process: Candidates who are applying in following posts have valid E-mail id for communication. Candidates have to apply online for those visit www.bankofindia.co.in .After that navigate to career section. Candidates should have copied of photo and signature. Fill application form with all mention detail an upload scanned copy of photograph and signature. Once candidates fill application form properly submit your application form and print out for further use.
Selection Procedure: Once organization got application they filtered out application as per theme’s criteria. Candidates who are fit for to respective posts have to invite for Group discussion and after that eligible Candidates have to inviting for Personal Interview.