ibps.in - Admit cards for Common Written Exams for recruitment of Specialist Officer by IBPS - 2014
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection very well known as IBPS, has announced for the exams to be conducted for the recruitment of Specialist Officer. The admit cards for the exams are also available on ibps.in. The details like your seat number, center of examination and other relevant details are communicated in your admit card. You will be able to know your seat number for online recruitment examination.
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the institute of great help for the banking sector. It conducts different examinations for the candidates who wish to join jobs in the banking sector. The IBPS filters the trained staff so that the best can be given by the banking sector by recruiting such trained staff. The Common Written Examinations (CWE) taken by the IBPS acts as an entrance exam for applying for the recruitment announced by the banks. One of such exams announced is for the selection of candidates for recruitment at the post of Specialist Officer.
The IBPS has published the admit cards for the CWE SPL III Exams. The recruitment of Specialist officer is to be made for 21 different banks. The same can be downloaded from the official site of IBPS. We have provided herewith the path for downloading the admit cards for the IBPS CWE SPL III Exams for the candidates who have applied for the exams and need to download their admit cards / call letters.
To download the Admit Cards for the exams to be held in February, 2014 follow the following steps:
· Visit the site http://www.ibps.in/
· The link for admit card will be scrolling in the name of “Click Here To Download Online Exam call letter for CWE SPL-III”
· Click on the same and you will be asked for the language of admit car, choose the one that suits the best to you i.e. Hindi or English
· Now you will have to enter your Registration Number and Birth Date and you can also provide your password instead of the Birth Date
· Click on Submit button
· Save and print the admit card only in A4 Format with margins set as 0.2
The candidates who have to appear in the exams should compulsorily carry their admit cards with them or else they will not be allowed to attend the exams.
Date of Exams: 9th February, 2014 and 10th February, 2014