ESIC Recruitment 2014 of 248 Professors by Employees’ State Insurance Corporation – esic.nic.in
The Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued the notification for the recruitment of 248 vacancies at various posts of professors at esic.nic.in. The recruitment is for various medical colleges in different cities like Faridabad, Mandi, Sanath Nagar, Coimbatore, Paripally and many other cities in different states. The ESIC is the statutory body which came into existence by the act of parliament. And now it has come out to fill various vacancies in the teaching field.
Candidates who are interested to apply for the recruitment can check if they are eligible from the details given below. And if the candidates find themselves eligible, they can apply for the same and for the reference, we have also provided the application procedure.
Number of Vacancies: 248 Posts
Name of Post: Professor - 40 Posts
Associate Professor - 80 Posts
Assistant Professor - 128 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have the postgraduate degree in the relevant subject along with experience as asked in the official notification which varies from post to post.
Last date of submission of online application: 3rd February, 2014
Age Limit: The candidate should not be elder than 50 years. (Age relaxation available as per Government Rules)
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay Rs. 250 if they fall in the cast category of the General or OBC and the candidates falling in the category of SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD/ Departmental/ EXSM do not have to pay any fees.
Application Mode: Hard Copy of Online Application to be sent to the required authority
Pay Scale: Professor – Rs. 37,200 to Rs. 67,000 along with grade pay of Rs. 8,700/-
Associate Professor - Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 along with grade pay of Rs. 7,600/-
Assistant Professor - Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 along with grade pay of Rs. 6,000/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the site www.esic.nic.in
- Apply online through the link given for online application
- Take print out of the system generated application form, sign the same and paste your passport sized photograph on the place provided
- Put the application form along with attested supporting documents in an envelope
- Superscribe the envelope with “Application for the post of _____________ for ESIC Medical College, ______________________ (Name of the ESIC Medical Education, Institute for which the candidate wants to apply)”
- Send the application to the address given below:
“Insurance Commissioner (Recruitment),
C.I.G. Marg, New Delhi-110 002.”
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of an interview.
For more Details: http://esic.nic.in/Recruitment/rec_hqrs_10.1.14.pdf