Kerala PSC Recruitment 2014 for 391 Posts - keralapsc.gov.in
KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION this year comes out with the various posts various posts like Assistant chemist, technical supervisor, cook, tradesmen, junior language teacher, assistant engineer an draftsmen and salesmen and saleswomen. This recruitment is to full fill 391 vacancies in Kerala.
Details about this application like the name of the post as per required number, application fees, age limit for the various posts, educational qualification and many more given below. Candidates who are eligible and interested these all post can use it as a reference and can apply online to this recruitment.
Name of organizations: KERALA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISION.
Total number of the post: 391 POSTS.
Name of the post with number:
· Assistant chemist: 05 posts.
· Technical supervisor: 05 posts.
· Cook: 61 posts.
· Tradesmen: 60 posts.
· Part time junior language teacher (Arabic):34 posts.
· Assistant engineer/ head draftsman (civil): 34 posts.
· Salesmen and saleswomen: 20 posts.
· According to various posts in this organization candidate’s age, there are different criteria for that, but the minimum age limit for the candidate’s should be 18 years.
· According to Kerala Public Service Commission recruitment and for the different post of it candidates must have passed till SSC/ HSC standard with any reserved board.
· For more detail related to educational qualification for various post read notifications.
· There is no any fees apply for this various posts.
Last dates for this recruitment applying:
· Last date for application for all various posts is 05.02.2014.
How to apply:
· Candidates should have to apply online for this application.
· First candidates just go to the official website www.keralapsc.gov.in.
· When candidates are applying online they have to take acre about some important instructions like they have to fill up the whole application in prescribe and required format.
· Candidates should have to put their recent scanned photograph in application.
· Candidates should have to put their scanned image copy of signature as true proof in the application form.
· Candidates should have to attach an important document to application form like Aadhaar card, election card or pan card’s zerox copies as identity of candidates.
· The candidate selection process for this all various post first is depend on written exam, which is taken by the Kerala Public Service Commission and from that they are filtered eligible candidates who were eligible for that various posts.
· After that candidates who were passed out in writing the exam, Kerala Public Service Commission called them for a personal interview.
· After that eligible candidates were appointed for various posts.