hssc.gov.in - HSSC Recruitment 2014 by Haryana Staff Selection Commission for 8672 posts
The recruitment is announced by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) in various posts such in the fields of the Clerk, Stenographer and driver and many more fields with 15 different posts having a vacancy in thousands at hssc.gov.in. The candidates in the state of Haryana who were eagerly waiting for such recruitment of government job can grab this valuable opportunity. Staff Selection Commission functions to put the right person at the right time on right place by HSSC hssc.gov.in.
The details of recruitment and the details of the application procedure and important dates are given below. The interested candidates can apply for the same.
Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Number of Vacancies: 8672 Posts
- Clerks - 6783 Posts
- Steno-typist (Hindi) - 297 Posts
- Steno-typist (English) - 349 Posts
- Steno-typist (Both Languages) - 311 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (English) - 23 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi) - 12 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Language) - 85 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (English) - 13 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (Hindi) - 2 Posts
- Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Language) - 54 Posts
- Drivers (Light Transport Vehicle) - 379 Posts
- Drivers (Heavy Transport Vehicle) - 341 Posts
- Tractor Drivers for Urban Local Bodies Department - 13 Posts
- Tractor Drivers for Horticulture Department - 4 Posts
- Drivers for Rajya Sainik Board - 6 Posts
Pay Scale: The pay scale will be from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with different grade pay as per post.
Educational Qualification: As per notification
Age Limit: The candidate must be of age between 17 to 40 Years as on 1st January, 2014.
Last date for Application: 19th February, 2014
Application Fees: Application Fees starts from Rs. 25 to Rs. 150 for different posts. For individual list refer notification.
Last date for payment of fees: 21st February, 2014
- Visit the site http://www.hssc.gov.in/
- Go to advertisement number 1/2014
- Select the post you want to apply
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Fill the online application
- Submit the same
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and then the filtered candidates will be called for the Interview and final selection will be made thereon.
For more Information: http://onlinehssc.in