opsconline.gov.in – OPSC Recruitment 2014 for 352 Lecturers by the Odisha Public Selection Commission
The announcement for recruitment of Lecturers has been made via public notification by the Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) at opsconilne.gov.in. Recruitment is for filling 352 posts of lecturers in different subjects. The OPSC is set up to provide superior civil services to public opsconilne.gov.in. The OPSC is an agency of the Odisha State. The State has authorized the commission to carry out the Examination for recruitment at entry level for public services. So here is one such recruitment exam for the given posts.
Recruitment regarding details is made available herewith for the use of interested candidates. So the candidates who were eagerly waiting for these recruitments can apply by referring to the following details which is given for your ready reference.
Number of Vacancies: 352 Posts
Educational Qualification: The candidates must have Must have passed the Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject with 2nd Class or above and master’s degree in relevant subject with minimum 55% and above. The candidate must be NET qualified.
Last Date of Online Application: 24th February, 2014
Last date of submission of hard copy of application: 10th March, 2014 within 5.00 pm.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 Years as on 1st January, 2013 (Relaxation available as per notification)
Application Fees: Rs. 200 for general and no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD.
Fee payment mode: The fees are to be paid by the challan generated on online application and can be paid at any SBI branch.
Application Mode: Online Application
Last date of paying fees: 28th February, 2014
How to Apply:
- Visit the site www.opsconline.gov.in
- Register with the site
- Go to the application link and fill the application form
- Upload the scanned photograph and Signature in .jpg format
- Click on the “Submit” button after dully filling the application form
- When the application is successfully submitted the Unique Registration ID will appear Record the same
- Print out the application form along with challan for fees payment
- Pay the fees
- Send the application form along with required documents in the envelope superscribed with “Application for Lecturer in ………………………….(Concerned subject) and Advertisement No.”” to the address “Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 on or before 03-02-2014.”
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be first shortlisted on the basis of performance in academic career and Viva Voce and then the candidates will be called for interview for further selection.
For more Details: http://opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/051314.pdf