ppsc.gov.in - PPSC Recruitment 2014 - 256 Medical Officers by Punjab Public Service Commission
The recruitment for 256 General Medical Officers are announced by the Public Service Commission of Punjab at ppsc.gov.in. It is a very nice opportunity to get a chance of working as a government servant. As the function of the Public Service Commission is to provide the best quality civil services, they need staff and as a part of the same, recruitment of Medical Officer has been announced by the PPSC ppsc.gov.in.
Recruitment details such as last date for application, eligibility criteria, link for official notification, the application procedure and other relevant details are given below for the use of interested candidates. Hope the dame will be useful for you.
Name of Organization: Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
Number of vacancies: 256 Posts
Name of Posts: Medical Officers (General)
Last Date for online Application: 10th February, 2014
Pay Scale: The Pay scale will be from Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 along with a grade pay of Rs. 5,400 and other NPA and allowances.
Age Limit: The candidate must be age between 18 to 38 years as on 1st January, 2014.(Relaxation is available as per Government Rules).
Educational Qualification: The candidate applying for the post must be a M.B.B.S. and must be registered with the Punjab Medical Council or with any other duly constituted Medical Council in India.
Other skills required: The candidate must possess the knowledge Punjabi Language of Matriculation Standard or its equivalent.
Application Mode: Only Online Applications will be accepted and no other mode of application will be accepted and the same is to be sent to the respective authority.
Application Fees: All the candidates will have to pay application fees of as per their cast category as follows:
· Rs. 500 Application Fees plus Rs. 2500 Exam Fees, Total Rs. 3000 for General/ Unreserved and other candidates
· Rs. 500 Application Fees plus Rs. 625 Exam Fees, Total Rs. 1125 for SC/ ST / OBC candidates
· Rs. 500 Application Fees, Total Rs. 500 for Ex – Serviceman of Punjab
· Rs. 500 Application Fees plus Rs. 1250 Exam Fees, Total Rs. 1750 for Physically Handicapped candidates
How to Apply:
- Visit the site www.ppsc.gov.in
- Click on the online application link for recruitment of medical officer
- Fill the form duly
- Submit the application form and take print out of the same
- Pay the fees through challan at any SBI branch
- Send the application form, supporting documents and the fee paid challan to the Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission
Date and Time by which the application must reach the Secretary PPSC: 21st February, 2014 by 5:00 pm.
Date of Competitive Exam: 2nd March, 2014
For more Details: http://ppsc.gov.in/pdf/med14/gi.pdf