ssconline.nic.in – SSC (CGL) Combined Graduate Level Recruitment – 2014
The staff selection commission has announced wide notification for the exams to be conducted for Combined Graduate Level (CGL) for the recruitment at various posts on ssconline.nic.in. The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions governs the SSC. It has its Head Quarters in Delhi. The SSC functions to make recruitment to Group "B" and Group "C" posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India by conducting exams and/or interviews more details on ssconline.nic.in.
The details of the CGL exams are given herewith and the same will be helpful for the candidates interested to apply for the combined graduate level exams.
Name of Organization: SSC - Staff Selection Commission
Name of Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2014
Name of Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
- Assistant (Cypher)
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of Posts
- Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Assistant Enforcement Office
- Sub Inspectors
- Divisional Accountant
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant
- Upper Division Clerk
- Tax Assistant
- Sub Inspector
Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post: The candidate should be of age between 20 to 27 years as on 1st January, 2014.
For all other posts: The candidate should be of age between 18 to 27 years as on 1st January, 2014.
Pay Scale: Different pay scales for respective posts. (Refer notification for details)
Educational Qualification: Primary education requirement is that the candidates must possess the Bachelor’s degree from recognized university. Other qualifications required as per respective posts.
Exam Fees: The application fees are Rs. 100 for the candidates falling in the category of General / OBC and there are no fees for the candidates falling under the category of SC / ST / Physically Handicapped / Women / Ex-Servicemen.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of performance in four stages i.e. written examination (Tier I and Tier II), Computer Proficiency Test, Skill Test and Interview.
Dates for Application: 18th January, 2014 to 14th February, 2014
Tentative Dates of Exam: Tier I – 27th April, 2014 and 4th May, 2014
Tier II – 30th August, 2014 and 31st August, 2014
How to Apply:
- Visit the Site http://ssconline.nic.in
- Go to the application form
- Fill the 1st part of registration which requires your basic details
- Submit the same and record the registration number generated thereon
- Now go to the part 2 of form, enter the registration number recorded as above to open the part 2
- Provide the fee payment details and upload your scanned photo and signature as per the specifications given in the notification for scanning the photo and signature
- Submit the same
Fees payment mode: Fees can be paid online through net banking and in case you want to pay the fees offline can pay it through SBI challan.
For more Information: http://ssc.nic.in/notice/examnotice/CGLE-2014%20Notice.pdf