NTPC Recruitment 2014 for 47 Vacancies - ntpccareers.net
NTPC – NATIONAL THERMAL POWER COMPANY has come out with the recruitment for the post of Accountant and also for the post of Assistant Chemist Trainee at ntpccareers.net. NTPC is one of the largest Power Company in India. National Thermal Company was set up in 1975. NTPC has a 16% of the total national capacity to generate power. So everyday company needs more candidates for themes company that why NTPC has come out with two different posts.
All detail related this application like how to apply, age limit, and selection procedure for posts, pay of scale and many more detail for this recruitment given below. so the candidates who were eager to do work in NTPC can using that. Information can help to eligible candidate.
Name of organizations:
· NTPC LIMITED NEW DELHI.
Number of vacancies: Total number of the vacancy is 47.
Name of the post:
· Accountant: 38 posts.
· Assistant chemist trainee: 09 posts.
Age limit for candidates as per posts:
· Candidate’s age limit for the post of accountant is 3o years as on 10.02.2014.
· Candidate’s age limit for the post of assistant chemist trainee is maximum 27 years as on 10.02.2014.
Educational qualification for the post of Accountant:
· Candidates must have completed CA / ICWA for the post of Accountant.
Educational qualification for the post of Assistant chemist trainee:
· Candidates must have completed M.SC in Chemistry from any reserved board or university.
· For the above post candidate should have to apply online, because No any other media is applicable for application.
Important dates for this recruitment:
· Last date of application in this recruitment is 10.02.2014.
Job location: New Delhi-India.
Pay of scale for the post of Accountant and assistant chemistry trainee:
· Candidates who were appointed as Accountant were offering Rs.15, 500 – 3% to 34,500 P.M. initially.
· Candidates who were appointed as assistant chemistry trainee were offering Rs.20, 600 to 46,500/-per month.
How to apply:
· Candidates who were eager for that post have to apply online.
· For online application visit the official web site www.ntpccareers.net .
· First candidates should have to dully fill application with true and proper detail.
· After candidates have to send dully fill application at NTPC, LIMITED NEW DELHI by post.
· After get all the application eligible candidates were shortlisted as per criteria for the post of Accountant and Assistant Chemistry trainee.
· Selected candidates were inviting for the written examination.
· First candidates have to passed written examinations.
· After results of the written exam candidates were called for an personal interviews.