EPI - Engineering Projects India Limited Recruitment 2014 - epi.gov.in
EPI - Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (EPI) has come out with the various posts in Manager Post. This recruitment to fill 36 posting Engineering Projects India Ltd for more details visit epi.gov.in. Every Year Engineering Projects India Ltd has come out with different post and vacancy in the field.
All Detail about the application is given below. Candidates who are willing to work in this application can apply on it.
Name of Organization: Engineering Projects (India) Ltd (EPI).
Number of Vacancies: 36 posts.
Name of the post: Manger posts.
- General Manager: 01 Post
- Dy.General Manager (HR): 02 Posts
- Dy.General Manager (Civil): 02 Posts
- Sr.Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
- Sr.Manager (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Sr.Manager (fin): 02 Posts
- Manager (Civil): 10 Posts
- Manager (Electrical): 03 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Rajbhasha): 01 Post
- Assistant Manager (Finance): 02 Posts
Pay Scale: As per notifications.
· Candidates who are going to apply for these various posts have to complete their CA or ICWAI or MBA in subject of finance or 2 years Graduation in Diploma or in MBA in pers.
· Candidates should have minimum 50% marks in MBA OR MASTER Degree from any recognized University.
· Candidates should have completed their MGMT / HR / MSW or BE or B.TECH or in the civil discipline with minimum 50% marks.
· Related information about equitant based on the posts as per notification.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 30 years to 50 years as on date of online submission of online application. Candidates age is various, as per various posts it’s depends on the post of candidates.
Important dates for Application:
- The starting date for online application is 25.01.2014.
- Last date of online application is 10.02.2014.
Application Fees: Application fees for unreserved candidates have to pay RS.250/- and for reserved candidates there is no any application fees. Candidates can use Debit Card, Credit Card for application fees. Candidates can also use Internet Banking to pay fees.
Last date for payment of fees: As per notification.
Application Process: Candidates who are interested in this all various post have applied online through official web-site www.epi.gov.in candidates can download application form from official web site. Candidates have to fill whole application in prescribed format which is required for true application. Candidates should have to attach required documents and certificates. Once candidates completed application form they have to print it out for further use.
Selection Procedure: selection process for the post of Manger will be based on Interview and Documents Verifications. First eligible candidates will be inviting for personal Interview and after that check there documents for correct details.