Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission 214 Vacancies – 2014 - psc.cg.gov.in
The Chattisgarh Public Service Commission has come out with recruitment in the fields of public services like State Police Services, State Accounting Services, Commercial Tax Officer, Labor Officer, District Registrar and many more. So the candidates who are interested to work as public servant can apply for the post their interested in it. Recruitment of staff for public service in case when vacancy is generated is one of the functions of Chattisgarh Public Service Commission.
The details of recruitment by Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPS) are given below so that it will be helpful for the interested candidates to apply for the same. The details like application date, application procedure and the other details regarding the recruitment are given below.
Number of Vacancies: 214 Posts
1. State Civil Services - 6 Posts
2. State Police Services - 22 Posts
3. State Accounting Services - 1 Post
4. Commercial Tax Officer - 10 Posts
5. Labor Officer - 2 Posts
6. District Registrar - 3 Posts
7. Employment Officer - 1 Post
8. Assistant Administrator – 2 Posts
9. Assistant Registrar - 12 Posts
10. Chief Executive Officer (Panchayat & Rural Development Department) - 70 Posts
11. Chhattisgarh Subordinate Accounts Service Officer - 49 Posts
12. Subordinate Civil Service - 10 Posts
13. Commercial Tax Inspector - 19 Posts
14. Assistant Jail Superintendent – 1 Post
Pay Scale: For Posts 1 to 9 – Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 along with grade pay of Rs. 5400/-
For Posts 10 to 12 - Rs. 9,300 to Rs. 34,800 along with grade pay of Rs. 4300/-
For Posts 13 & 14 - Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 along with grade pay of Rs. 2400/-
Age limit: The candidate must be minimum 20 years old as on 1st January, 2013. (Relaxation is available as per Government Rules).
Dates for Application: 10th January, 2014 to 8th February, 2014.
Educational Qualification: Primarily, candidate must be a graduate and different qualification required for different posts as per notification.
How to Apply: Visit the site http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/ à Click on “Online Application” link given in the menu bar à Select the link given for your post and fill the form and submit it and fulfill other necessary requirements for the application.
Application Fees: Rs. 400 for all candidates and Rs. 300 for candidates falling under the criteria of SC / ST.
Examination Date: 8th June, 2014
For more Information: http://www.psc.cg.gov.in/pdf/Advertisement/SSE2013/ADV_sse2013.pdf