JKPSC Recruitment 2014 official notification has been announce to fill the vacancies for the post of Lecturer and Consultant on its official website.
Here is latest notification has been declared by Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. As per the advertisement they are going through recruitment process and they are inviting the candidates who are interested to get the job in government department. If you are searching for job in government department then you have great opportunity to apply to get a job as a Lecturer or as a Consultant. To apply you need to submit your application form and other qualification details.
Most of the applicants are expecting to get the job but candidates who want to secure their seat they need to crack the written examination as well as personal interview. For the both modules study materials are available online as well as in various book stores. You can check out official notification for more details and here also we have mentioned eligibility criteria to apply in JKPSC Recruitment 2014.
Name of the Recruitment
- Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission
Total vacant posts
- 227 vacancies
Details of vacancies
- Lecturer for Pathology – 01 vacancy
- Consultant in Health & Family Welfare Department – 226 vacancies
- To apply for Lecturer post you need to have post-graduation degree in Pathology from any recognised university or institute.
- To apply in Consultant post you need to have degree of MBBS or its equivalent degree from any recognised university.
- Age of the applicants must be above 18 years but not more than 40 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulation.
- If you want to apply for any of the post in this recruitment then you need to pay Rs.500 as application fee for general category candidates.
- Candidates who belong from other reserved category they need to pay Rs.250 as an application fee.
- As per your eligibility you need to apply and appear for written examination. You need to crack the test with sufficient score.
- Candidates who will get cut off marks they will call for personal interview and they need to perform well in PI.
How to apply
- First visit at official website at jkpsc.nic.in
- Now download application form from main web portal.
- Fill it with all required information.
- Send your application on the address given in the notification.
- You need to send copy of all your documents as mentioned in official notification.