UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2014 Apply for 122 vacancies at www.upsconline.nic.in
Recently we have notification that Union Public Service Commission has announced Recruitment notification for the post of Administrative Officer. Candidates who are searching for job and interested in government jobs they should check out this recruitment notification and if candidates fit in the all eligibility criteria then they should apply for that. There are total 122 vacancies for the post of Administrative Officer. Interested candidates are required to visit at official website or they can also check out all eligibility criteria mentioned below.
UPSC stands for Union Public Service Commission. This is government department who recruit candidates for various civil services. All jobs in UPSC are government jobs and it is under Central Government. Applicants who are looking for this post they should apply and they will get job on the basis of the performance in the written test and performance in the personal interview. Applicants will get all benefits as per the government norms. Details about UPSC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2014 mentioned below.
Name of the Recruitment
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2014
Name of the Post
- Administrative Officer
Total numbers of vacancies
- 122 vacant posts
Details for the vacancies
- Finance Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Director: 01 post
- Economic Officer: 01 post
- Deputy Director (Development): 01 post
- Assistant Director (Remote Sensing): 01 post
- Deputy Director (Regulation & Information): 01 post
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering): 01 post
- Deputy Commissioner (Integrated Nutrients Management): 01 post
- Assistant Director (Agriculture): 03 posts
- Assistant Commandant (Fire): 04 posts
- Welfare Administrator: 06 posts
- Assistant Architect: 21 posts
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 26 posts
- Assistant Director of Operation: 44 posts
- Interested candidates are required to pay Rs.25/- as an application fee for any of the post in UPSC Recruitment 2014.
- For the every post educational qualification is different so we suggest you to check out official notification for more detail information about Educational eligibility.
- Minimum age of the candidates should be 35 years and maximum age of the interested candidates should be 50 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulations.
- Selection of the applicants will be based on the performance in two modules i.e. written entrance examination and personal interview.
- Selected candidates get pay scale as per the post for which they have applied.
- For more details read official notification carefully.
- Last date for the submission of the application form is 12th June, 2014.
How to Apply
- Applicants are required to log on to www.upsconline.nic.in
- Find the application form for the official website.
- Fill all required information as per the notification and submit it.
- Take a printout of that form for your reference.