Bihar Rural Development Department Recruitment 2014 has been declared on official website. They are inviting interested candidates for Junior Engineer posts.
Candidates who are searching for job and they are more focused for government jobs then they have best opportunity to get the government job. Recently Bihar Rural Development Department has announced Recruitment to fill 1290 vacancies for various posts. If you are looking positive for this recruitment then you should check out all eligibility criteria firs and as per the criteria you should apply for the post. You can check out all details for RDD Recruitment 2014 on official website or you can also go through with following details.
Bihar RDD stands for Rural Development Department. The purpose of this department is to develop rural area of the Bihar. They want to fill vacant post for the Junior Engineer in the different areas. Selected candidates will get job as Junior Engineer in any of the area. They need to perform well as the purpose of recruitment is to development so candidates who do not want to work then for all those candidates this is not a job for you. Check out all details regarding Bihar RDD Recruitment 2014.
Name of the Recruitment
- Bihar Rural Development Department Recruitment
Numbers of vacant posts
- Total 1290 vacancies
Name of the post
- Junior Engineer
- Applicants who want to apply to get the job they must possess certificate of Diploma or Degree in Civil engineering from any recognized university.
- Age of the applicants must above 21 years and must below 37 years as on 1st January 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- Selection will be based on the performance in two modules i.e. written test and personal interview.
- Candidates who will get cut off marks they will call for interview and as per the overall performance in both modules candidates will get the job.
- Candidates who will be selected for this post they will get Rs.20000/- PM
- Last date for submission for application is 30th June 2014
How to apply
- Candidates should log on to official website.
- Now download application form and fill it with all required information as per notification.
- Now submit filled application form with scanned copy of your photograph.
- Take print out of system generated application form for further process.