DAT Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 Apply for 516 Vacancies on its official website at mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in
Directorate of Accounts and Treasuries of Maharashtra State is going through Recruitment Process. Candidates who are searching for job and interested for government job they can apply for this recruitment. DAT Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 announced 516 vacancies for the different Vacancies. They comes with lots of vacancies so candidates have good chance to get the job. As we all know that in our country most of the candidates prefer government job rather than private job so also in this recruitment a huge numbers of candidates will apply to get the job.
Maharashtra Recruitment 2014 was announced before few days ago. Aspirants should check out all eligibility criteria as per various vacancies in this recruitment. Candidates who fulfill all criteria they will get Admit Card for the written test and as per the performance in the test and in PI they will get the job with all government benefits. If you find any query then read official notification carefully and then apply for various Vacancies.
Name of the Recruitment
- DAT Maharashtra Recruitment 2014
Number of Vacancies
- 516 vacant Vacancies
Details of vacancies
- Audit Clerk: 50 Vacancies
- Junior Accountant: 65 Vacancies
- Junior Auditor: 74 Vacancies
- Accounts Clerk: 327 Vacancies
- Candidates who are from General or OBC category they are required to pay Rs.360/- as an application fee.
- Candidates who are from SC/ ST category they are required to pay Rs.180/- as an application fee.
- For the post of Accounts Clerk and Audit Clerk – Candidates must have cleared Matriculation and also having good command over computer.
- For the post of Junior Accountant and Junior Auditor – Candidates must have cleared Graduation form recognized university.
- Age of the applicants should be above 18 years and below 33 years as on 1st May, 2014.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulations.
- Candidates need to get minimum cut off marks to crack written entrance test.
- Applicants who will get cut off marks they will call for personal interview.
- On the basis of the performance in both modules candidates will be selected.
- For the post of Accounts Clerk and Audit Clerk – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.1900/-
- For the post of Junior Accountant and Junior Auditor – Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with GP of Rs.2800/-
- Last date for submission of application form is 17th Ju7ne, 2014
How to Apply
- Visit at mahakosh.maharashtra.gov.in
- Fill online application form as per the official notification.
- Submit your application form.
- Only online applications are acceptable so to apply online you can click on the link mentioned below.