SBI Recruitment 2014 for the vacant post clerk at official website at www.sbi.co.in
Recently we have notification that State Bank of India has announced Recruitment Notification for the post of Clerk to fill 5092 vacancies. Candidates who are searching for job and more interested in government jobs for all those candidates this is golden opportunity to get the job State Bank of India. Job seekers who are much focused for government job and banking job they should apply for this recruitment and grab the opportunity.
State Bank of India is one of the most popular and reputed bank across the country. They provided best banking services. Once client joined with this bank then they will not move to any other bank. To provide world class facility they also need skilled staff and that is why they have announced Recruitment Notification to fill the vacancies for the post of Clerk. SBI comes with huge vacancies but against 5092 vacancies number of candidates must be very large so competition will also be tuff.
If you are looking forward for the post of Clerk then first you should read all eligibility criteria and if you are fit according to all criteria then you should apply for SBI Recruitment 2014.
Name of the Recruitment
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2014
Numbers of vacant posts
- Total 5092 vacancies
Name of the Post
- SBI Clerk
- Interested applicants must have completion certificate of any graduation degree from any recognized educational Board.
- Age of the applicants must be above 20 years and must be below 28 years as on 1st May, 2014.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
- For General and OBC category – Aspirants are required to pay Rs.450/- as an application form
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – Candidates need to pay Rs.100 /- as an application form
- Selection for the post of Clerk in this recruitment will be based on the performance in the written entrance test and personal interview.
- Selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs.7200/- to Rs.19300/-
How to Apply
- In this Recruitment only online applications mode is available.
- Candidates should log on to official website at www.sbi.co.in
- Download application form and submit it with all required information.
- Take printout of it for your reference.
- Online application starts from: 26th May, /2014
- Last date for online application: 14th June, 2014
- Last date for fee payment: 14the June, 2014 and 17th June, 2014 (for offline)
If you find any query then we suggest you go through with official website.