Jharkhand Board 12th Standard Exams 2014 Results at jharresults.nic.in
There was one most awaited result to be declared for the year. That is the result for the standard 12th exams conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council. The Jharkhand Academic Council is all set to declare the results for the standard 12th exams conducted by it. So the wait of the students will be bow over and they will be able to check their results in a very short time. Results will be hosted on the official site of the state for declaring the results. To open your results you will require certain details like your roll number, your roll code etc.
The school education in the state of Jharkhand is handled and controlled by the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC). Jharkhand is a state growing at a very rapid pace. It has shown very good development in a very short period of time as the state itself got its existence in the year 2000. The JAC is putting its best efforts in providing school education in a best manner.
The results of standard 12th have a unique importance in the student’s life. The decision of selecting further education courses are to be made on the basis of the standard 12th result. To take such decision the students who have appeared for the standard 12th exams conducted by the Jharkhand Board will be soon able to check their results. Results of standard 12th will be announced for all the three streams, they are Science, Commerce and Arts.
The Results for the standard 12th exams that are to be declared by the Jharkhand Academic Council can be downloaded in the following manner:
· The students of standard 12th who have appeared for the exams conducted by the Jharkhand Academic Council will have to type the site address in the address bar of the webpage i.e. www.jharresults.nic.in
· A link will be provided for the “Jharkhand board 12th result 2014”, click on that link
· You will be asked to enter the roll code as well as the roll number allotted to you for the exam
· Now submit this details to open your result
· You result will be displayed on the webpage
· You will have to download and save your result so that it can be used in future.
May you get the most affirmative results!