CBSE 10th Results 2014 by Central Board of Secondary Education 2014 – Available at cbse.nic.in
The Central Board of Secondary Education very well known as CBSE board has conducted the exams for standard 10th and 10th at the central level. This means that the exams were conducted throughout India. The syllabus of CBSE Board is totally different from the syllabus of various state boards and it is little bit tough as compared to that of syllabus of state boards. Lots of students have appeared for the standard 10th exams conducted by the CBSE Board and now the CBSE Board have declared the result for the same. The students can check their results from the online official portal maintained by the CBSE Board.
The Central Board of Secondary Education as the name suggests is engaged in providing the education through out the country. The Board has to work as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development of Indian government as it is the governing authority of CBSE. The CBSE is providing its invaluable services to the students of the country since 1962. Thousands of students take advantage of the services provided by the CBSE Board every year.
As every year, this year also, the CBSE board has conducted the standard 10th exams in two schemes and the exams were held successfully. The results of both the schemes are also declared by the board.
The results for the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) 2014 have been declared and the same can be checked by the students in the manner prescribed below:
· The students should first open the web browser and type the site address www.cbse.nic.in
· Now find the link given for “CBSE class X result 2014” on the homepage
· On finding this link, you will have to click on it to visit the result section
· You will have to enter the examination roll number in the space provided
· Submit the roll number
· Now there will be your result on the screen and you will be able to download your result
· You will have to save your result and get a print out of it till you get the physical copy of the same.
If you find any discrepancy in the result, you will have to contact the CBSE Board and the students who have failed to clear the exams, will have to prepare well again as the reexamination will also be held for such students by the CBSE Board.