Syllabus: SSC Graduate level Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern ssc.nic.in
SSC (Staff Selection Commission) is ready to conduct the SSC Combined Graduate level Examination for the Year 2014 (Tier – I) on 27.04.2014 and 04.05.2014 from all over India ssc.nic.in.
SSC has initiated the new initiative for the combining the all level exam for the various students in one platform - ssc.nic.in. The students, who are really interested in participation, can use this previous year question paper for the reference. The question papers, of previous years, are one kind of repository for all study material to compete in various competitive examinations, conducted by SSC CGL.
The Staff selection Commission has conducted an examination for the Group B and Group C posts in a central government department. It has stipulated few criteria in the form of condition to apply like age limit, how to apply, educational background, pay scales and other details. It has mentioned in the official publication of Staff Selection Commission.
The central bank has announced the various vacancies to be filled up by SSC CGL 2014, which are as Upper Division Clerk, Assistant, Inspector of Central Excise, Examiner, Preventive Officer, Inspector of post, Assistant Enforcement Office, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Accountant/ Junior Accountant, Tax Assistant, Compiler, Sub Inspector.
Phases of Examinations:
- Tier – I : Written Examination (Multiple Objective Choice Type Questions)
- Tier – II : Written Examination (Multiple Objective Choice Type Questions)
- Tier – III : Personality Test or Interview/Computer Proficincy test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/Document Verification
Posts for which interview is prescribed other statistical Investigator Grade – II. SSC CGL 2014 – Tier I Examination.
- common Intelligence + Reasoning – 50 marks
- General Awareness- 50 Marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude- 50 Marks.
- English Comprehension- 50 Marks
Total Score – 200
Duration of Examination: 02 hours.
(Note the Candidates from VH and cerebral Palsy will get 2 hours and 40 Minutes)
TIER – II Examination
- Quantitative abilities : 200 Marks (100 questions, each will carry 2 marks) duration of the examination will be 2 hours. (For PH and cerebral Palsy candidates will get 2 hours and 40 Minutes)
- English Language & Comprehension: with 200 Marks
Total Marks: 400
Duration: 2 Hours
TIER – III Personal Interview
Proficiency/ Skill Test.
Note: Computer Proficiency test will be conducted only for Assistant in CSS only.
Total Marks. 700 marks (200+400+100)
The SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has published the notification for the combined level of examination. The students, who have applied for the any of the above post, would be recommended to prefer the examination paper of previous years. It will be helpful to candidates to perform well.