pasadrexam2014.in – 668 vacancies in UP Postal Circle Recruitment – 2014
UP Postal Circle recently released notification for various posts at pasadrexam2014.in. UP Postal Circle was setup to provide high quality mail, parcel and related services in India pasadrexam2014.in and throughout the world to be recognized. As an efficient and excellent organization UP Postal Circle exceeding the expectations of the customers and employees and give them the best services pasadrexam2014.in. UP Postal Circle give there total dedication to understanding and fulfilling customer's needs. The postal services Board have various departments to manage their work function properly. For providing postal services in good way the whole country has been divided into twenty two postal circles. With their good kind of services to the customer UP Postal Circle growth their business more and more every year.
UP Postal Circle inviting candidates to fill 668 various posts in their various departments. The main purpose of recruitment is to make their work function and departments. Interested candidates have to apply online for this application. Detail regarding this application like Name of organization, Number of posts. Educational Qualification and many more details given below. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply on it. The given information is a ready reference.
Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle.
Number of Vacancies: 668 Posts.
· Postal Assistant (PA – PO): 394 Posts
· Sorting Assistant (SA – RMS: 179 Posts
· Postal Assistant in Savings Banks control Organization: 44 Posts
· Postal Assistant in Circle/Regional office: 50 Posts
· Postal Assistant in Mail Motor Service: 01 Post
Pay Scale: The Candidates pay scale for above various posts in UP Postal Circle will be RS. 5200 - RS. 20,200 + Grade Pay of RS. 2400/-.
· The Educational qualification for various posts in UP Postal Circle candidates must have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 standard or 12th class passes from any recognized university or of School Education or Board of Secondary Education with English as a compulsory subject.
· The Candidates must have studied local language of the State or Union Territory of the concerned Postal Circle or in Hindi as a subject at least in Matriculation level or equivalent examination.
Age Limit: The Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on 27-03-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the Government rules and regulation.
Important date for Application:
· Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-02-2014
· Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-03-2014
Application Fees: Application fee for above various posts is for General candidates are required to pay RS. 400/- as examination fees. For SC/ ST/ Physically Impaired/ Woman candidates are exempted from paying examination fee.
Application Process: The Candidates who want to apply for various posts in UP Postal Circle they have to apply online through official website Candidates can get application foam from there www.pasadrexam2014.in. The Candidates have to fill mention detail which is required in application and also have to attach required documents and certificates and apply before last date of the application.