220 Vacancies in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Recruitment 2014 – ilbs.in.
Recently Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Recruitment has announced a notification for the posts like Associate, Asst Professor, Jr/ Sr Residents, Patient Care Executive, Nurse, Technical Executives and other posts at ilbs.in. They are inviting candidates can fill up an application form for 220 posts in their all various departments ilbs.in. Many candidates are interested to apply for the above post in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Recruitment. The Candidates who are interested and eligible for the given post of ILBS Recruitment, we provide here some information like Educational qualification, Application Process, Age limit etc.
The Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Recruitment was established in 2003. The first phase of ILBS was built by the public works department (PWD). The first phase have completed in 2009. The second phase of ILBS has constructed in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). The second phase has completed in 2011.The ILBS can provides 155-bedded hospital treating and best treatment services of the liver, biliary tract and pancreas. There are 51 vacancies for this posts issued by this recruiter.
Recruitment/ Vacancies In: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS).
Number of Vacancies: 220 Posts.
Name of the Posts:
· Professor (Transplant Hepatology): 01 post
· Senior Consultant (Transplant Hepatology): 01 post
· Professor (Radiology): 01 post
· Professor (Anaesthesia/Critical care): 01 post
· Additional Professor (Hepatology): 01 post
· Additional Professor (Anaesthesia/Critical care): 01 post
· Additional Professor (Radiology): 01 post
· Associate Professor (Hepatology): 04 posts
· Associate Professor (Anaesthesia/Critical or Intensive care Medicine): 02 posts
· Associate Professor (Metabolic Medicine): 01 post
· Assistant Professor (Hepatology): 03 posts
· Assistant Professor (Anaesthesia/Critical or Intensive care Medicine): 02 posts
· Assistant Professor (Radiology/Interventional Radiology): 02 posts
· Assistant Professor (Neurology): 01 post
· Assistant Professor (Oncology): 01 post
· Assistant Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery): 02 posts
· Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 02 posts
· Consultant (Renal Transplant): 01 post
· Senior Residents (for Various Categories): 13 posts
· Junior Residents: 06 posts
· Dy Head Operations (Medical): 01 post
· Physicist: 01 post
· Reader Nursing: 01 post
· Nurse Manager: 01 post
· Chief Technical Executive (Radiography / Gen. Imaging): 01 post
· Sr. Executive: 03 posts
· Nurse/ Jr. Nurse: 72 posts
· Sr. Nurse: 02 posts
· Sr. Technical Executive (Radiology/ Radiotherapy): 02 posts
· Junior Technical Executive: 06 posts
· Executive: 03 posts
· Health Counselor: 03 posts
· Sr. Biomedical Technician: 02 posts
· Nurse Educator: 01 post
· Secretary cum Executive Assistant: 01 post
· Jr. Biomedical Technician: 01 post
· Jr. Nutritionist: 01 post
· Statistician: 01 post
· Patient Care Executive (Nursing): 70 posts
Educational Qualification: These Candidates must have done A Medical qualification in schedule I or II or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council for MD/ MS/ DM in the subject or equivalent degree in the subject for all Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor Posts, MBBS for Junior Resident Post, B.Sc. in Nursing in Intermediate with 2 years diploma in relevant experience or relevant subject for Nurse Posts from a recognized institute with a minimum working experience of in relevant trade technician for Jr & Sr Technical Executive posts in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Recruitment.
Age Limit: Age limit of the Candidates for Data Entry Operator, District Coordinator and other posts in the Integrated Child Development Society should be between 18 to 40 years as on 01-03-2014.(In Integrated Child Development Society recruitment also the age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules and regulations).
Important dates for Application:
· Last Date for Receipt of Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences Recruitment online Applications: 15-04-2014.
Application Fees: general and other unreserved Candidates will have required paying Rs.500/- and SC/ST candidates will have required paying for ILBS Exam, Rs.100/- as an application fee for recruitment.
Their application fee should be paid through Demand Draft in the favour of the Institute of Liver & Billary Sciences at Payable New Delhi and transfer the application directly to the following bank details.
· Account No. CBCA01001116
· IFS Code-CORP0000538
· Swift Code No.: CORPINBB.373
· Bank Name: Corporation Bank,
· Bank Address: PBB, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi 110070
Application Process: The Candidates who are going wish to apply for Patient Care Executive, Professor, Nurse, Residents and other posts in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences that they have needed to apply online and send their application form to the reliable address on or before 15-04-2014. The Candidates have to get an application form from the ILBS’s Official Website at www.libs.in and fill it with all required detail and documents, certificates and submit it online carefully. At last take print out of it for further reference use of it.
Selection Procedure: Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences will select the Candidates who wish to apply for Professor Post that will be selected based on their performance in interview.
Dy. Head (HR) At Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences, D-1, Vasant Kunj,New Delhi-110070.