Cee-kerala.org - KEAM Admit Card - Hall Ticket 2014
Commissioner of Entrance Examinations (KEAM) has announced a KEAM hall ticket for entrance examination of Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical on cee.kerala.org and all those applicable candidates can apply for this exam that Entrance exam has arranged from 21 to 24 April, 2014 cee.kerala.org.
Commissioner of Entrance Examination was established in 19th February, 1983. The exam has been conducting 13 Entrance Examinations both for Undergraduate and Post Graduate Professional Courses. The Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical Entrance Examinations (KEAM) is the major one in which near about one lakh twenty five thousand candidates participates every year.
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical have providing Admit card for entrance examination and that is available to the official website of KEAM’s www.cee.kerala.org so for that all applicants can download this admit card or hall ticket.
All students can wish to study in Kerala for higher education in any field like medical or engineering posts. Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical entrance exam will giving to the all students are compulsory. Commissioner of Entrance examination will be taken from Kerala state for every year. Huge number of candidates can apply for this exam. Following courses can apply through this exam.
· Medical: MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMA
· Agriculture: B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons.) Forestry
· Veterinary: BVSc. & AH
· Fisheries: BFSc.
· Engineering: B.Tech
· Architecture: B.Arch. (on the basis of NATA score)
Now this exam will be started from 21 April, 2014 and first exam will be taken for engineering courses fields like Physics and Chemistry. This exam will be provided time duration of 2 hours and 30 minutes and then next day will be taken Mathematics paper. Then exam for medical course will be taken in same pattern. Following steps for download KEAM admit card.
Download steps for KEAM Admit Card 2014:
· Visit to the official website of KEAM www.cee-kerala.org.
· Then click on the link of KEAM admit card.
· Now get login and enter your application number and the your birth date
· After filling up the all mandatory information of KEAM then click on to the submit button.
· Your admit card will show on the screen.
· At last Save and take out the print of Admit card for the further use.