aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in – 301 vacancies in AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Sciences - Recruitment 2014
Recently All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment released a notification for the Group C vacancies at aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. They are inviting candidates can fill up an application form for 301 posts in their all various departments aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in. Many candidates are interested to apply for the post of Artist, Lab Technician, Stenographer and other Posts in Recruitment. For the AIIMS Recruitment candidates we provide here some information given below for more details visit aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences institute has developed by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). The AIIMS main goal is correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training institutions in underserved areas of the country. This recruitment is offering new job openings for all struggling and jobless people in commission of government sector. There are 301 vacancies for this posts issued by this recruiter.
Recruitment/ Vacancies In: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Number of Vacancies: 301 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Group C.
· Pharmacist Grade-II: 27 Posts
· Artist (Modeller): 14 Posts
· Sanitary Inspector Grade-II: 18 Posts
· Gas Steward (Gas Keeper): 02 Posts
· Manifold Technicians (Gas Steward): 06 Posts
· Lab-Technician: 01 Post
· Stenographer (S): 18 Posts
· Stenographer: 16 Posts
· Medical Record Technician (Record Clerk): 18 Posts
· Dark Room Assistant Grade-II: 05 Posts
· Medical Record Technicians: 20 Posts
· Senior Mechanics (A/C & R): 06 Posts
· Senior Mechanics (E & M): 02 Posts
· Library Attendant Grade-II: 03 Posts
· Driver (Ordinary Grade): 16 Posts
· Mechanic (A/C & R): 06 Posts
· Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 36 Posts
· Mechanic (E & M): 04 Posts
· Wireman: 20 Posts
· Plumber: 15 Posts
· Lineman (Electrical): 02 Posts
· Operator (E & M) / Lift Operators: 12 Posts
· Office Attendant Grade-II: 32 Posts
· Tailor Grade-III: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: All those candidates payable salary in All India Institute of Medical Sciences will be on Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/-.
Educational Qualification: All Candidates must have done the qualification of Graduation in Matriculation or 12th class with ITI from any recognized university for All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Age Limit: For AIIMS Recruitment, the Age limit of the Candidates for Artist, Lab Technician, Stenographer and other Posts should not be exceed 35 years as on 01-03-2014. (In All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment also the age relaxation will be applicable as per Government rules and regulations).
Important dates for Application:
· Starting Date for Submission of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment online Application Form: 12-03-2014
· Last Date for Submission of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment online Application Form: 31-03-2014.
Application Fees: all general and OBC candidates are required to paying Rs.500/- and SC/ST candidates must pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the form through online and offline mode.
Their application fee paid through Deposited in the AIIMS account number:
Bank of India,
MICR No: 751013019,
IFSC Code: BKID0005578.
Application Process: The candidates who wish to apply in Karnataka State Police for the post of Artist, Lab Technician, Stenographer and other Posts. They are required to apply online and send their application form to the official website on or before 31-03-2014. The candidates get an application form from to the official website at www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in and fill it with all required detail and documents, certificates for AIIMS Recruitment and submit it carefully. At last print out the form in further use of it.
Selection Procedure: All India Institute of Medical Sciences will select the Candidates selection for the post of Artist, Lab Technician, Stenographer and other Posts Constable based on the candidate’s performance in written examination and interview.