202 Vacancies in Adhyapak Sahayak by the Gujarat Commissionerate of Higher Education 2014 cheguj.com
Recruitment Notification has been issued by the Gujarat Commissionerate of Higher Education cheguj.com. The notification invites public application for the posts of Adhyapak Sahayak cheguj.com. The Gujarat Commissionerate of Higher Education has to fill 202 vacancies at the given posts for different subjects such as Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, etc cheguj.com. Applications are to be made online from the official site of Gujarat Commissionerate of Higher Education. The site given specifically for the recruitment of Adhyapak Sshayak is www.adhyapak.cheguj.com.
The candidates must go through the recruitment details and check if they are eligible or not. If the answer to the same is affirmative, than the candidates must apply for the post of Adhyapak Sahayak without waiting any more and before the passing of deadline which is 21st March, 2014.
Name of the Recruiter: Gujarat Commissionerate of Higher Education
Number of Vacancies: 202 Posts
Posts: Adhyapak Sahayak
Subjectwise vacancies: Botany - 8 Posts
Chemistry - 84 Posts
Computer Science - 2 Posts
English - 22 Posts
Industrial Chemistry - 1 Post
Mathematics - 42 Posts
Physics - 43 Posts
Pay scale: The candidates who will be selected for the post of Adhyapak Sahayak will be paid Rs. 16,500 per month for the initial five years and then the candidate will be on the pay band of Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 along with a grade pay of Rs. 6000.
Qualification Required: The candidates who wish to apply for the above states job should have done post graduation with minimum 50 % marks in the respective subject for which the application is to be made and the candidate is also required to have passed the NET / SLET Exams or the candidate should have done Ph.D. in relevant subject.
Last Date of Online application: 21st March, 2014.
Application Fees: Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Adhyapak Sahayak have to pay Rs. 500 as application fees if he / she belong to General / OBC Category. While Rs. 250 is to be paid as application fees if the candidates fall in the category of SC / ST.
How to Apply:
- Visit the site www.cheguj.com
- Read the instructions for recruitment given on the site properly
- Now the candidate must register with the site and login with the same
- Application form will appear and you have to fill the same carefully and Select the subject you want t apply for from the drop down list
- Now print the fee payment challan and the fees can be paid at any branch of Dena Bank if the candidates wish to pay fees offline or in the case where the candidates wish to pay fees online, the details of bank account in which fees are to be paid are:
- Bank: Dena Bank
- A/c No. 030810027900
- IFSC Code: BKDN0130308
- In case where the fees are paid offline, candidates have to revisit the site, login with the same and enter the transaction ID provided by the bank on the challan. This is to be done for verification purpose
- Take a print out of the application form and keep the same with you for use in future.
Selection Procedure: Performance in academics is to be considered for initial selection of the candidates.