OJEE 2014 Answer Key by JEEC at ojee2014.com
The OJEE exams were announced by the Joint Entrance Exam Committee, Orissa (JEEC). The applications for the same were accepted in the month of March 2014 and the last date till which the application portal was open was 15th march, 2014. Lots of applications were received as usual by the Joint Entrance Exam Committee, Orissa. The exams were conducted successfully on 11th of May, 201 and now the Joint Entrance Exam Committee, Orissa is all set to declare the answer key for the OJEE exams 2014.
The OJEE Exams are a pre requisite for the students in state of Odisha to get admission in colleges. It acts as an entrance exam for courses like Engineering / Pharmacy / BAMS / BHMS / Architecture / MCA and so it is conducted every year for the students who wish to get admission in such courses. When the candidates will clear the OJEE conducted in 2014, they will be eligible to get admission in the colleges for academic year 2014 – 15.
The answer key for OJEE will be available in a very short time and the candidates who have appeared for this exam will be able to roughly assume their tentative marks by comparing their performance with the answer key. So keep visiting the official portal of OJEE 2014 for downloading the answer key on an early basis.
The answer key for the Orissa Joint Entrance Exam 2014 can be downloaded in a very easy way that will be published by the Joint Entrance Exam Committee, Orissa (JEEC) very soon on the official site of OJEE 2014:
· You will have to visit the official site of OJEE 201 i.e. www.ojee2014.com
· A link will be displayed on the homepage itself for downloading the “OJEE Answer Key 2014”
· Navigate to this link
· A webpage displaying the answer key will appear on the screen
· You will have to download and save the answer key for further use.
The answer key will be helpful for you in assessing your marks before your results are displayed by the Joint Entrance Exam Committee, Orissa (JEEC). So download the answer key as soon as the same is published by the Joint Entrance Exam Committee, Orissa and evaluate your performance and learn new things so that you don’t make same mistakes in future.
OJEE Exam Date, Porcess & Syllabus Exam 2014 - ojee2014.com
The Odisha Board of exam has fulfilled the wishes of the candidates who were eagerly waiting for Odisha Joint Entrance Examination at ojee2014.com. The exams are announced recently and the notification invites the candidates to apply for the entrance exams which will be helpful in getting admission in various courses at ojee2014.com. Application can be made online from the official site of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates must hurry and apply before the last date of application.
The OJEE Exams are a prerequisite for the students in the state of Odisha to get admission in colleges. It acts as an entrance exam for courses like Engineering / Pharmacy / BAMS / BHMS / Architecture / MCA and so it is conducted every year for the students who wish to get admission in such courses. When the candidates will clear the OJEE conducted in 2014, they will be eligible to get admission in the colleges for academic year 2014 – 15.
The details regarding exams such as eligibility criteria, date of exam, etc are provided herewith so that the candidates can apply for the same.
Name of Examination: Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE)
Date for OJEE Exam: 11th May, 2014
- BAMS/ BHMS
- MCA (Dual/ Only)
- MBA/ PGDM/ PGCM
- MBA/ PGDM/ PGCM and MCA/ M. Tech
- For BAMS/ BHMS, Pharmacy, MCA (Dual/ only): Candidates are required to have passed the 10+2 exams. The candidates who appear in the same in 2014 are also eligible.
- MBA/ PGDM/ PGCM, MBA/ PGDM/ PGCM and MCA/ M. Tech: Graduation from recognized university is required.
Last Date for online Application: 15th March, 2014
- BAMS/ BHMS, Pharmacy, MCA (Dual/ Only), MBA/ PGDM/ PGCM: Rs. 1000 is payable
- MBA/ PGDM/ PGCM and MCA/ M. Tech: Rs. 1500 is payable
How to Apply:
- Go to the site www.ojee2014.com
- Go to the apply online section by navigating the “Online Application Form” tab from the menu bar
- You have to select your exam from the given list
- Fill the form properly
- Upload your photograph, signature and left thumb impression
- Pay fee online or if you want to pay offline, print e-challan
Fees payment mode: The fees can be paid by online or offline mode wide challan at Syndicate bank or Bank of Baroda.
Selection Procedure: The admissions will be available on the basis of merit of the entrance exams.
For more Information: http://ojee2014.com/PDFs/InformationBrochure.pdf