Murshidabad Panchayat Recruitment 2014 for 92 Vacancies - murshidabad.nic.in
District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad has released various posts. These all various posts have to fill 92 different posts. Various posts like Executive Assistant, Nirman Shayak, Gram Panchayat Sahayak, Accounts Clerk, Clerk-cum-typist and Data Entry Operator for more details visit murshidabad.nic.in. There is also two different categories in this application first is Gram panchayat Level and second is Panchayat Samiti Level.
Detail about this whole application is given below as ready reference. Eligible and Candidates who are interested for this following post can apply on it.
Name of Organization: District Level Selection Committee, Murshidabad.
Number of Vacancies: 92 posts.
Job type: Government job.
Job location: Murshidabad district.
Gram panchayat Level
· Executive Assistant: 22 posts.
· Nirman Shayak: 48 posts.
· Gram Panchayat Sahayak: 11 posts.
Panchayat Samiti Level:
· Accounts Clerk : 04 posts
· Clerk-cum-typist : 01 post
· Data Entry Operator : 06 posts
Pay Scale: Pay of scale to Candidates as following posts is RS. 5400 – RS. 25,200 + Grade Pay of RS. 2600/-.
Educational Qualification: Educational Qualification is different for all posts.
· For Executive Assistant: Candidates should have completed their Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
· For Nirman Sahayak: Candidates should have to complete Diploma in Civil Engineering.
· For remaining posts: Candidates should have passed out their Madhyamik Examination from WBBSE with good merit list.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 4o years as on 01.10.2014. (Age relaxation applicable as per Government rules and regulation).
Important Dates for Application:
· Last date to apply online for this application is 24.02.2014.
· Last date for reprint for this application is 26.02.2014.
· Last date to submit application is 04.03.2014.
Application Fees: As per Notification.
Application Process: Candidates who are Eligible can apply on following post Candidates have to visit the official website www.murshidabad.nic.in Candidates have to fill an application with prescribed format and copies of required documents and certificates. Once Candidates fill application form with all required information Candidates have to send it to given Address before last date of application.
The Chairman, D.L.S.C & District Magistrate,
Selection Procedure: Once getting online application Candidates Eligible candidates are filtered. After that taken Viva voice for following posts candidates have to pass in it. Candidates should have to give written Exam and have to pass it out in written Exam with good marks. Priority will be given to those candidates who are good in Typing and also there is taken Computer test to know Candidates knowledge Related Computer and computer’s skill.