JIMPER Admit Cards for MTS and LDC Steno Exam. - 2014 - recruitment2.jipmerentranceexams.org
Recruitment has been announced by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIMPER) for filling various vacancies at recruitment2.jipmerentranceexams.org. The recruitment was announced for filling the post of MTS and LDC / Stenographer visit at recruitment2.jipmerentranceexams.org. Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of written exams to be conducted by JIMPER and final selection will be made after conducting the interview of the candidates shortlisted on the basis of merit of written exam. The exams for recruitment are to be conducted in very short time. SO the JIMPER has published the admit cards for the candidates who have applied for recruitment. Candidates can download the same from official site of JIMPER.
An introduction to JIMPER is inevitable as it is a very old and famous institute providing quality education. It is also known as an institute of National importance. Different under graduation and post graduation courses are offered by JIMPER in the field of medical. JIMPER is an idea of French Government and was established by some other name. But in 1964 it was renamed as Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIMPER).
Recruitment exams for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) or LDC / Steno Group II are to be held on 9th February, 2014. Candidates will be busy in preparing for their exams. But they must not forget to download their admit cards as it is basically required in the examination and it is mandatory. To save your time and make it more easy we have provided the way for downloading the admit card with ease.
To download the Admit Cards for the JIMPER Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) or LDC / Steno Group II Recruitment exams to be held in February 2014 follow the following steps:
· Visit the recruitment portal of JIMPER http://recruitment2.jipmerentranceexams.org/Default.aspx
· Go to the “Generate Hall Ticket” tab from the menu bar
· You will be redirected to other tab
· You will have to select the post you have applied for i.e. Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) or LDC / Steno Group II
· Select the respective option
· You will be asked to login
· After logging in, provide the details required to download the admit card
· You will be redirected to the PDF file which will contain your admit card
· Save and Print your Admit Card
From the admit card so downloaded, you will be able to know your seat number and center of exams form the admit card. And you are advised to carry the admit card with you at the examination hall as the same is mandatory.