apecet.org - APECET Admission open by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada - 2014
The Students waiting for getting admission in the courses like Engineering, pharmacy and science in mathematics after diploma would not have to wait anymore as the entrance exams for getting admission in Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET) are out. The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test for Diploma Holders and for B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders (APECET) [FDH & B.Sc. (Mathematics)] is declared by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada.
The Nagarjuna Sagar Engineering College was the historical name of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) is in existence since 1965. It was a college initially and then the same was registered as a university after 7 years. The university affiliates six institutes. All those institutes provide technological education to lots of students in the state as well as it also provides distance education. Courses for graduation and post graduation like, engineering in Electrical faculty, Electronics & Communication faculty, Computer faculty and lots of other courses are provided by the university.
For getting admissions students have to clear the APECET. Application for the test can be made online. The details regarding exams such as eligibility criteria, date of exam, etc are provided herewith so that the candidates can apply for the same. Information like Dates for online application, late payment fees applicable, etc. are all gathered at a place. So refer to the details given below:
Name of Examination: Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test (APECET)
Date for APECET Exam: 10th May, 2014
Time of Exams: 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
- Science in Mathematics
- For Engineering – Diploma in Engineering
- For Pharmacy – Diploma in Pharmacy
- For Science in Mathematics – 3 years B. Sc. Degree with mathematics as a subject
Dates for online Application: 10th February, 2014 to 29th March, 2014 (without any late fees)
Last date for online application with late fees: Late Fees Rs. 500 – Last date 12th April, 2014
Late Fees Rs. 1000 – Last date 22nd April, 2014
Late Fees Rs. 5000 – Last date 29th April, 2014
Application Fees: Rs. 300 is payable as application fees if applied before the dates given above. Candidates will have to pay late fees if applied after the dates given above.
How to Apply:
- Go to the site http://apecet.org/
- Go through the user guide
- Click on “Apply Online” tab which is given on Menu Bar
- In case you have to pay fees online, visit any AP online centers and provide required details for paying fees of APECET and pay the fees
- Login with the site with the “Transaction ID” given in fee paid receipt
- You can also select option of paying online “Click here to pay online using your Debit / Credit card” and pay fees online
- Login with the site with transaction id generated on such payment
- Fill the application form carefully
- You have to submit the same and record your registration number for further use
- Online application can also be requested with the help of the registration number and other details
Selection Procedure: The admissions will be given to the students on the basis of their marks in the test.
For more Information: http://apecet.org/pdfs/instructionsbooklet.pdf