102 Post Recruitment by ISRO at isac.gov.in
The Indian Space Research Organization is a primary Space Agency in India isac.gov.in. ISRO established in 1969. Indian Space Research Organization perfume leading role in Space research and experiment. Headquarter of ISRO at Bangalore. ISRO is under the administrative control of the Department of Space, Government of India. ISRO launched India’s first satellite Aryabhata, which was launched by the Soviet Union in 1975 in 1980. ISRO has conducted variety of operation for Indian and also for foreigner clients. Every year the Indian Space Research Organization made a space research satellite and achieves a good high with their work function. With their research in space and development Indian Space Research Organization play leading role in Development of country. Today Indian Space Research Organization one of the most reputed and space agency in India as well in world.
Recently Indian Space Research Organization released notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer Electronics, Scientist/ Engineer SC – Mechanical: 50 Posts, Scientist/ Engineer SC – Computer Science at isac.gov.in. This application to fill 102 post in the Indian Space Research Organization at isac.gov.in. To reach their goal and work function every year Indian Space Research Organization needs a skilled personalities and hardworking candidates so that is the reason that every year ISRO come out with various posts. Such a detail about this application like Name of Organization, Post, educational qualification , age limit and many more detail given below. So that candidates who are eligible and interested can apply on it easily with the given information.
Name of Organization: Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Number of Vacancies: 102 Posts.
- Scientist/ Engineer SC – Electronics: 35 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer SC – Mechanical: 50 Posts
- Scientist/ Engineer SC – Computer Science: 17 Posts
· The candidates educational qualification for above post must possess the qualification of BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in first class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available
Age Limit: The Candidates age should be for above 35 years as on 13-03-2014. Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Important date for Application:
· Opening Date of Online Application from 20-02-2014.
· Last Date for Submission of Application from 13-03-2014.
· Starting Date for Fee Payment from 20-02-2014.
· Last Date for Fee Payment 14-03-2014.
· Last Date for Receipt of Application form within: 7 days of filing of application.
· Date of Written Examination is 26-04-2014.
· Date of Publishing Key Paper on ISRO Website: 30-04-2014.
· Date of Raising Objections: 05-05-2014.
Application Fees: The candidates are required to pay RS.100 while SC / ST / Ex-servicemen category candidates are exempted from paying application fees.
Application Process: The candidates who wish to apply for Scientist and engineer post in ISRO they have to apply online through official website www.isac.gov.in from 20th February to 13th March 2014. Candidates have to fill whole application along with required certificates and documents and send it to the following address within 7 days of filling application form. Head, P & GA (ICRB), ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan, New BEL Road, Bangalore – 560094