upsconline.nic.in – UPSC Recruitment in 2014
The Union Public Service Commission has come out with the recruitment of for various posts like lecturer, professor, Superintendent, and many more. The candidates who wanted to work with the UPSC can appear for the recruitment exams if they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the recruitment.
As always the Exams conducted by UPSC are very hard and only the candidates who have tendency to work very hard should go for it. The details like exam syllabus, date of exams, results etc. are communicated on the official site by the commission every time the exams are held. The UPSC is a commission that arranges exams for the post of public services. So the candidates who are interested to appear in the exams conducted by the UPSC have to work too hard to clear these exams.
The details of recruitment by UPSC for various posts are given below. So the interested candidates can look for the important details of recruitment such as the last date of application, application procedure and many more.
Number of Vacancies: 21 Posts
1. Superintendent (Legal) - 1 Post
2. Professor of Political Theory & Constitutional Law- 1 Post
3. Senior Lecturer (Biochemistry) - 3 Posts
4. Senior Lecturer (Dentistry) - 1 Post
5. Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases) - 1 Post
6. Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical) - 1 Post
7. Associate Professor in Civil Engineering (Technical) - 5 Posts
8. Associate Professor in Information Technology (Technical) - 5 Posts
9. Associate Professor in Mechanical Engineering (Technical) - 1 Post
10. Assistant Professor in Information Technology (Technical) - 2 Posts
How to Apply: Visit the site http://upsconline.nic.in/index.php à Click on the link given on the page “ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC” à Click on the “Click Here” Link under “PART-I REGISTRATION” à Fill the required Details click on submit button à Also register part 2 of the application à Fulfill any other formalities as asked in the application.
Fee Payment Mode: The candidate can pay fees by net banking facility or may deposit the same with any SBI branch or by use of Master / Debit / Visa / Credit Card.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have studied in the science stream and must have passed the HSC or 12th Exams with Physics and Mathematics as the subjects.
Age Limit: The age of candidate for post number 1 to 10 should be less than 35 years, for post number 7 and 8 should be less than 53 years and for posts 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 9 should be less than 50 years. The effective date for calculating all such criteria is 16th January, 2014.
Application Fees: Rs. 25 for General Candidates and no fees for candidates falling in the category of SC/ ST PH/ Women candidates.
Last Date for Application: 16th January, 2014
For More Information: http://upsconline.nic.in