Sikkim Rural Management Development Recruitment 2014 - sikkim.gov.in
Rural management development department Sikkim has come out with various posts various posts like assistant, officer helper and panchayat development assistant at Sikkim.gov.in. Rural management development department is situated in Sikkim and do work for the development of the Rural villages of the state of Sikkim.
More detail for this recruitment like number of vacancies, how to apply, job type and many more detail related this application is given below as ready reference.so it can easy for the candidates who want to apply for this post.
Name of organizations: RURAL MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT.
Number of vacancies: 181 posts.
Name of the post with number:
· IT Assistant: 31 posts.
· Officer helper: o1 posts.
· Panchayat development assistant: 149 posts.
Job Types: Government jobs.
· Candidates who want to apply in post of It Assistant must have to graduate in computer science from any reserved university.
· Candidates who want to apply in post of officer helper must have to graduate in any discipline. Preference will be given to those candidates who have computer knowledge.
· Candidates who want to apply in post of Panchayat development assistant must have to pass class III exam.
Age limit for candidates:
· Candidate’s age limit is 3o year’s age relaxation for SC / ST candidates 5 years and 3 years relaxation for MBC / OBC candidates.
Application Mode: candidates should have to apply online.
Important dates for this recruitment:
· Last date for apply in this application is 30.01.2014.
How to apply:
· Candidates should have to apply online for that visit official web site www.sikkim.gov.in.
· Candidates must have download hall ticket from web site.
· Candidates have to full fill all detail which is required in prescribed format.
· Candidates should have to attach required document which is given below with resume.
· Certificate copy of Sikkim certificate and Sikkim subject.
· Certificate copy of educational qualifications.
· Matriculation certificate is also required for age proof of candidate.
· Candidate should have to update copy of local employment card.
· Candidate’s two passport size photographs.
· Candidates NOC from respective department.
· All details related to this application send to respective address office of director(panchayat directorate), rural management and development department gangtok before last adate of application.
· After filtered from all application candidates who were eligible for given posts have to invite for written exam.
· First candidate should have to go through written exam for further gone candidates need good merit in written exam.
· After that candidates who were pass out in written exam will called for personal interview.
· Preference for post of It Assistant, Officer helper, Panchayat development assistant is given to the candidates having work experience.