sbtetap.gov.in – SBTET Exam Results 2014 for various Diploma Courses
The exams for diploma courses such as C-09, C-05, CCC-C-05 C-08 and ER-91 schemes regular/ backlog was conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) of Andhra Pradesh on sbtetap.gov.in. The exams are successfully completed as every year and now the SBTET of Andhra Pradesh is going to declare results for the various examinations of the Diploma course at sbtetap.gov.in.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET) is established to help speed up the process of development of Technical Education. The board has been working for its mission since its incorporation on 1st June, 1984. The functions of the board are to frame policies for Technical Education, to decide the syllabus of best quality for teaching it to the students, to review and revise the same, to train the teachers of technical institutions, prepare the study material and to make it available to the students and other affiliated functions.
As a part of the function of SBTET the exams for various diploma courses were undertaken by it few days before. Lots of students in the technical field in the state of Andhra Pradesh have appeared in the examination from different institutes affiliated by the SBTET. The results for the same are awaited and now the sources say that the results will be declared in very few days. The students will be able to download the same from the official site. We have given herewith procedure for downloading the results for the exams conducted by the SBTET for the ease of the students.
Follow the path given below to download the SBTET Results:
- Go to the site http://sbtetap.gov.in
- Click on the “Results” button from the list of options given on the left side of the page
- The link of the results of different exams will be displayed as soon as the same is issued by the board
- Click on the same, select the year of examination and provide your pin number and other details required to open the same
- You will be able to see your result in a PDF file which you can download and save for your reference.
Wish you all the best for your upcoming results!