RPSC Admit Cards for Statistical Officer Recruitment Exam – 2014 - rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
Applications were invited from the public for the recruitment for the post of Statistical officer. It was very good news and the same was published by none other than the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). Acceptance of applications was ended before few days and to move forward for the recruitment procedure, the RPSC is going to conduct the competitive exam to short list the candidates as per their performance in the exams so that the further recruitment procedure can be carried out for them. Now the RPSC has published the admit card for the recruitment exams on its official site.
The RPSC is a commission that works for public welfare and arranges exams for the post of public services for the state of Rajasthan. The exams of such posts conducted by the RPSC are very tough in nature. The function of Rajasthan Public Service Commission is to recruit the staff for providing public service in the state of Rajasthan by conducting different exams for the recruitment. Many different types of competitive exams are conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission for selecting the candidates for recruiting them at different posts as per their eligibility and efficiency. The RPSC communicates details like recruitment notification, exam declaration, details regarding syllabus, etc. on its official site. As its function, RPSC has announced the examination for the recruitment of Statistical officer and the admit cards are made available.
Candidates can download the admit cards for MTS Exams by SSC for 2014 by following the path given below:
· Visit the site www.rpsconline.rajasthan.gov.in
· Select the option “Pint Admission Card” given on the home page
· You will be redirected to the page from where you can download the admit card for the exams of Statistical Officer conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission
· Enter the Details such as Application ID, Date of Birth and select the exam name from the drop down list
· Click on the “Proceed” button after entering the required details
· You will be redirected to the PDF file which will contain your admit card
· Save and Print your Admit Card
Dates of Examination: 2nd February, 2014
You will be communicated details like your seat number, center of examination and address of the same and other exam related details such as date and time of exam through your admit card. And don’t forget your admit card while going for the exams as it is compulsorily required.