NRHM Punjab Recruitment 2014 for 2137 vacancies - bfuhs.ac.in
There are vacancies at various posts in the National Rural Health Mission of Pubjab at bfuhs.ac.in. So the notification has been issued for recruitment of 2137 employees at different posts. The NRHM functions for providing the preventions and cautions for the health issues in the state of Punjab. It helps lots of people residing in the rural area and has less health maintenance facilities as compared to that of urban area. Now the candidates can grab the opportunity of working with the NRHM and be a part of it.
The information regarding the recruitment is given below for the reference of the interested candidates who wish to apply for the job at the NRHM of Punjab. Interested candidates can refer to the same.
Number of Vacancies: 2137 Posts
Posts: Medical Officer - 219 Posts
Ayurveda Medical Officer - 361 Posts
ANM (Female) - 538 Posts
Staff Nurse - 534 Posts
Pharmacists - 335 Posts
Laboratory Technician under UH - 150 Posts
Pay scale: Medical Officer – Rs. 35,000/- per month
Ayurveda Medical Officer - Rs. 20,000/- per month
ANM (Female) - Rs. 8,500/- per month
Staff Nurse - Rs. 10,000/- per month
Pharmacists - Rs. 10,000/- per month
Laboratory Technician under UH - Rs. 9,200/- per month
- Medical Officer – MBBS or equivalent degree
- Ayurveda Medical Officer – BAMS and enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda
- ANM (Female) – Diploma in Multi Purpose Health worker (Female) / ANM
- Staff Nurse – Diploma in GNM / B.Sc. Nursing
- Pharmacists - B.Pharmacy/Diploma in Pharmacy
- Laboratory Technician under UH - Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
Last date of online application: 12th February, 2014.
Age Limit: Medical Officer – The candidate should not be of age elder than 45 years.
For other posts – The candidate should be of age between 18 to 38 years.
- Medical Officer – Rs. 750 for General & Other Categories and Rs. 400 for SC / ST
- Ayurveda Medical Officer – Rs. 600 for General & Other Categories and Rs. 300 for SC / ST
- ANM (Female) – Rs. 500 for General & Other Categories and Rs. 250 for SC / ST
- Staff Nurse – Rs. 550 for General & Other Categories and Rs. 275 for SC / ST
- Pharmacists - Rs. 550 for General & Other Categories and Rs. 275 for SC / ST
- Laboratory Technician under UH - Rs. 500 for General & Other Categories and Rs. 250 for SC / ST
How to Apply:
- Visit the site http://www.bfuhs.ac.in
- Download the fee payment challan and pay fees at any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Note the Unique Transaction ID generated on fee payment, this will be required to be entered in application form
- You can fill application form after 24 hours of fee payment for that go to the official site
- Supply registration no. and password sent to your mobile number on fee payment
- Fill the form duly and upload your scanned photograph and signature
- You will be able to download your roll number when your fees will be verified
For more Details: http://www.pbnrhm.org/docs/advt_jan_2014_detail.pdf