Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court Recruitment of 883 Vacancies in 2014 - mphighcourt.nic.in
The High Court of Madhya Pradesh has announced via public notification to carry out recruitment at various posts such as stenographer and Assistant. The recruitments are for different grades of post. The High Court solves the state level matters and to carry out such work and other day to day workings, the high court needs human resource. To fulfill this requirement, the high court of Madhya Pradesh has come out with the given recruitment.
All the information related to the recruitment is given here with. So the interested candidates can apply for the same if they are eligible after referring the details of the recruitment carefully.
Number of Vacancies: 883 Posts
Name of Posts:
a) Stenographer Grade 2 - 97 Posts
b) Stenographer Grade 3 - 113 Posts
c) Assistant Grade 3 (District Court) - 25 Posts
d) Assistant Grade 3 (High Court) - 45 Posts
e) Assistant Grade 3 (District Court) - 580 Posts
f) Assistant Grade 3 - 23 Posts
Pay scale: The pay scale will be from Rs. 5,200 to Rs. 20,200 but the grade pay will differ as given below
a) Stenographer Grade 2 – Rs. 2,800
b) Stenographer Grade 3 - Rs. 2,400
c) Assistant Grade 3 (District Court) - Rs. 1,900
d) Assistant Grade 3 (High Court) - Rs. 1,900
e) Assistant Grade 3 (District Court) - Rs. 1,900
f) Assistant Grade 3 - Rs. 1,900
Educational Qualification: The candidate is required to have passed the 12th / HSC exams and should have completed Diploma in Computer Application.
Dates of submission of hard copy of application: 13th January, 2014 to 2nd February, 2014.
Application Fees: The application fees will be Rs. 800 for candidates falling in the unreserved cast category and Rs. 600 for reserved and physically handicapped candidates.
Age Limit: The candidate for the above posts should be of age between 18 to 35 years as on 1st January, 2014 (Age relaxation is also available as per the government rules).
Date of Exam: 23rd February, 2014
How to Apply:
- Go to the official site www.mphighcourt.nic.in
- The link for application of the given posts for is given on the homepage in Hindi, click on the same
- Accept the terms and conditions after reading the same with due care
- You will be redirected to the application form, fill the same
- You will be required to upload your scanned photo and signature as per the specifications given in the notification, so keep the same ready
- Click on “Submit” button, the application form number will appear note the same
- Now click on “Proceed to Payment” button and pay your fees and print out the receipt generated.
For more Details: http://mphighcourt.nic.in/vac-mphc-100114.pdf