CMHD Jodhpur Recruitment 2014 for 85 Vacances - jodhpur.nic.in
Office of the medical and health officer CMHD Jodhpur has come out with the recruitment for the post of ward boy. Jodhpur is one of the beautiful cities Of the Rajasthan which are located in western India. Jodhpur is a district of the Rajasthan. Jodhpur is also known as BLUE CITY and SUN city. Jodhpur has great history. In that district, there is an office of the medical and health of the officer doing some good work for the good health of the people of the Jodhpur and Rajasthan. That is the reason why the Office of the medical and health officer is come out with the post of ward boy.
All detail about the post of Ward boy and recruitment like the name of the organization, age limit, Educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure and many more details related this post given below an interesting candidates can apply on it.
Name of organizations: OFFICE OF THE CHIEF MEDICAL AND HEALTH OFFICER JODHPUR.
Total number of the post: 85 posts.
Job location: Rajasthan, India.
Name of the post: Ward boy.
Job type: Government job.
· Candidate’s age should be 18 years to 35 years as per requirement. (age relaxation as per rules and regulations).
· Candidates who belonged to OBC age relaxation to them is 3 years.
· Candidates who belonged to SC / ST category age relaxation for them is 5 years.
· Candidates must have to pass till 5th standard from any reserved and valuable board.
· The candidate should have to knowledge of the local area.
· Candidates who were interested in the post of ward boy have to pay RS.30/- as application fees in foam of Indian Postal Order (IPO) in favor of chief medical and health officer Pali.
Closing dates for this recruitment:
· The last date for this application is 27.01.204.
· After closing date of application any application is not accepted.
How to apply:
· For fill up application form candidates have to visit official web site www.jodhpur.nic.in
· Candidates have to full fill all required detail which is necessary for this application and relates posts.
· Once candidates fill the application online with all required detail after that candidates have to download application form and have to send it at chief medical and health officer, near R.TO. Office, Ghumti, Pali (Rajasthan), Pin-306401 on or before last date of application.
· For selection procedure for the post of Ward Boy candidates have to kindly read official notification file as on.