Admit Cards for Surgeon and Field Worker exams by the Kerala PSC – 2014 - keralapsc.gov.in
The announcement for the recruitment of Surgeon and Field Worker was made by the Kerala Public Service commission wide a public notification. The announcement was made in the month of November, 2013. The recruitment by the Public Service Commission always fetches lots of application as everyone is eager to work with the state government. This is because the government jobs are considered ideal in India. So the candidates who have applied for the job have grabbed the priceless opportunity.
The public service commission of Kerala carries out the function of providing superior public services in the state of Kerala. It also conducts different competitive exams such as exams for IIS, IPS, and many other exams. These exams are conducted for recruiting staff in the public service commission. It is also the duty and function of the Kerala Public Service Commission to recruit the right person at the right place and at the right time when the same is most needed. The PSC of Kerala had declared one such recruitment few days before and the application process for the same started in November, 2013 and was accepted till 18th December, 2013. Lots of applications were received. Now when the application process is successfully completed, the exams are to be conducted to filter the candidates for further selection process. For conducting such exams, the Kerala PSC is going to publish the admit cards for the candidates very soon.
The candidates who have applied for the recruitment by the Kerala PSC can download their admit cards as soon as the same is declared by the Kerala PSC. Your admit card will contain useful details for the exams such as your full name, seat number, date of exam, name and address of the center and many other important details.
To download the Admit Cards for the exams to be held in January, 2014 follow the following steps:
· Visit the site www.keralapsc.gov.in
· Select the option “Go to the Latest Update” button on the Menu Bar
· The link for “Admit cards for Surgeon and Field Worker Recruitment Exams – 2014” will appear as soon as the admit cards are published by the Kerala PSC
· Click on the link and you will be redirected to the admit card section
· Enter the Details such as Application ID, Date of Birth and select the exam name from the drop down list
· Click on the “Proceed” button after entering the required details
· You will be redirected to the PDF file which will contain your admit card
· Save and Print your Admit Card
For any queries contact the Kerala Public Service Commission Call Center: 0471 2554000