UPSC Admit Card Download 2013-14 for Various Vacancies - upsconline.nic.in
The Exams of certain faculties are to be conducted by the UPSC in the end of December 2013 and January 2014. Many candidates have applied for the exams. UPSC has recently published the e- admit cards for the candidates who have applied for the exams. The admit cards downloaded and printed are t be kept with the candidate in the examination hall.
The Exams conducted by UPSC are very hard. The exam syllabus, date of exams, results etc are communicated on the official site by the commission. The UPSC is a commission that arranges exams for the post of public services. The exams of such posts conducted by the UPSC are very tough in nature. The candidates have to work too hard to clear these exams.
Union Public Service Commission has published the admit cards for the following posts:
· Meteorologist Grade II (Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering or Instrument Engineering / Physics or Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences)
· Medical Officer / Research Officer (Ayurveda) & Medical Officer (Ayurveda)
· Medical Officer (General Duty Medical Officer, Sub Cadre)
· Senior Administrative Officer Grade – I and Grade – II
To download the Admit Cards for the exams to be held in December, 2013 and January, 2014 follow the following steps:
· Visit the site http://upsconline.nic.in/oraadmitcard/admitcard_candidate/ a Select the option “Click Here” Parallel to your post à Select the radio button against preferred option from the given options such as By Registration ID / By Application Number / By Roll Number / By Name by whichever details you want to download your admit card à Provide the asked details a Save and Print your Admit Card
If you find any discrepancy in the e-admit card and you need any change in your admit card than contact Union Public Service Commission Dholpur House, Shahajanan Road New Delhi. The contact number for the same is 011 – 23385176 or 011 – 23098591.