Embedded System Jobs – Honeywell Recruitment for C and Embedded Engineers - honeywell.com
Honeywell a fortune company has come out with the recruitment for engineers. It is a very precious opportunity for the candidates willing to work with the company having a global base. It provides a very bright carrier to the individual. The interested candidates may refer to the details of the recruitment and may apply for the same if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Honeywell is a company involved in the business of inventing and manufacturing technologies to address world’s toughest challenges linked to global macro trends such as energy efficiency, clean energy generation, safety and security, globalization and customer productivity and many other issues are solved by the company. It is a global company having human resource of around 1,32,000 employees which consists of around 22,000 engineers and scientist.
The details for the recruitment are and the application procedure is given herewith which will be helpful for the interested candidates. You can check the details of recruitment from the details given below for your ready reference. So get ready and apply soon for the recruitment with Honeywell International Inc.
Company Name: Honeywell International Inc.
Name of Post: Engineer
Location of Job: Hyderabad
Experience Required: 1 to 3 Years
Educational Qualification: BE, B.Tech, MTech
Mandatory Qualities an applicant must possess:
· The candidate must have a detailed understanding of the software verification process
· He / She may also have an understanding of software requirements
· Good knowledge on Test case development/debugging, Code coverage analysis, traceability, Thorough understanding of the Avionics Displays system, C embedded Programming fundamentals, RTOS concepts, Deriving test cases and test procedures from the low level requirements is also required.
· Knowledge regarding Software testing methodologies – Test scripts generation (Adhering to DO-178B), Codetest tool, Coverage analysis are also required.
· The candidate should have sound knowledge on Debugging on the target hardware/simulator.
· Good Knowledge of Configuration Management (Clear case/PVCS/VSS) is mandatorily required.
· Knowledge of Management concepts is also a prerequisite.
· The candidate must possess good communication skills
Desired qualities that a candidate may possess: The Candidate should be passionate in doing testing and working on avionics applications and should also have good knowledge on C & embedded systems.
For more Details: honeywell.com