Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank Recruitment – 2013-14 - www.apgb.in
The Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank (APGB) has invited public for the recruitment of various posts vides Notification. The recruitment is for the posts like Officer in Middle Management Grade, Officer in Middle Management Grade, and many more. It was a much awaited notification for availing the recruitment in the Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank.
Details of the Recruitment, the posts available and the application process are given herewith.
Number of Vacancies: 177 Posts
Posts: Officer Scale-III - 5 Posts
Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) - 51 Posts
Officer Scale-II (IT) - 7 Posts
Officer Scale-II (Law) - 2 Posts
Officer Scale-I - 67 Posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - 45 Posts
Dates for Application: 17th December, 2013 to 2nd January, 2014
Mode of Application: Online Application
· Officer Scale – III - : Rs. 25,700 to Rs. 31,500
· Officer Scale - II - : Rs. 19,400 to Rs. 28,100
· Officer Scale – I - : Rs. 14,500 to Rs. 25,700
· For Office Assistants: -: Rs. 7,200 to Rs. 19,300
· Officer Scale – III - : 2 Years
· Officer Scale - II - : 2 Years
· Officer Scale – I - : 2 Years
· For Office Assistants: -: 1 Year
· Officer Scale – III - : 21 to 40 Years
· Officer Scale - II - : 21 to 32 Years
· Officer Scale – I - : 18 to 28 Years
· For Office Assistants: -: 18 to 28 Year
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must be a graduate and must have passed the IBPS exams conducted by RRB CWE II taken in September / October 2013 with the minimum marks criteria for respective posts.
How to Apply: Visit the site http://www.apgb.in/ a Select the Recruitment option from the Menu Bar a Click on the link “Please click here for online registration of applications for interviews” a Click on the Link “Apply Online” a Enter the ID and Password used at the time of registration of CWE RRB II Registration a Fill the form and submit it and take the print out of the same a When you will be selected for the interview you will have to go with the Application form with your photos affixed on it and with the required document.
For More Information: http://www.apgb.in/recruitment/CWE-II%20-Final%20draft%20ad%20for%20IBPS.pdf